Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Pictures Of Celebrities images

Large Rectangle

Some cool pictures of celebrities images:


Sam Raimi
pictures of celebrities
Image by Mirka23
So, this photo is not the greatest quality, but what can you do? It's completely my fault - I had turned the flash off so that I could take pictures of the set without intruding, and it really should have been turned back on for this, because they had just finished shooting and the light was fading fast.

Well, it captures the moment. And I have to add that I still think Sam Raimi is the nicest person in showbusiness. (I've heard rumors that he has become "mean" since his films got so successful, and I just don't believe it).

I wasn't even going to bother him, because he looked so tired as he was leaving the set, but this couple approached him and he seemed ok with taking a picture with them, so I decided to go for it. I was trying to be extra polite, just in case, so I said "Mr. Raimi, could I trouble you for a photo?" and he said "I would be honored." In the course of our very brief conversation I told him I was excited to see the movie and he thanked me "for saying such nice things" and I told him that I worked nearby and I enjoyed having the chance to see them film and he thanked me for coming down to the set!


john peel
pictures of celebrities
Image by Foxtongue
Not my picture. It's the one year anniversary of his death October 13th 2005.

If you are British, and between the ages of 20 and 50, odds on he was one of your best friends.

If you don't know who he is:

The news
Tributes
The send off
John Peel Page

and my post.

Banner