Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Celebrities images

Large Rectangle

A few nice celebrities images I found:


30/05/2010 (Day 4.150) - A Little Bit Of Help In The Kitchen
celebrities
Image by Kaptain Kobold
In my dreams ...

A helping hand for the Rogues, and a rather obvious choice for my FGR celebrity fantasy.

(This took ages, mostly because I had to do a lot of cloning work to show her through those jars. Next time I remove the jars before doing the picture.)


Celebrity
celebrities
Image by Helgi Halldórsson/Freddi
Many celebrities as Lay Low were present at the slut walk in Reykjavík, Iceland.


Triumph of Nature
celebrities
Image by Junior Henry.
When eons pass and our time is done, vegetation will erase our steps and creation and claim its ancient throne.

"Floating Tree" onboard Reflection, the newest vessel from Celebrity Cruises.

Banner