Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Celebrities Birthdays photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice celebrities birthdays images I found:


MEDIA ARTS Center San Diego’s 20th Anniversary San Diego Latino Film Festival Announces Winning Poster
celebrities birthdays
Image by MACSD
*About the poster:*
With only a couple of weeks left in the poster contest I drove to San Diego
in search of inspiration. I went looking to photograph local landmarks like
the Gaslamp District, Balboa Park, the kissing sailor statue, the family
crossing signs on the freeway, and the lighthouse. It turned out that the
statue had been removed and the family crossing signs aren’t promptly
replaced after they’ve been stolen. So, after a somewhat disappointing day
I knew I had to come up with another idea. I wanted the poster to celebrate
the festival as well as latino filmmaking.

It was on my drive home that I began daydreaming of my childhood birthday
parties and all the fun I had dancing, eating tres leches cake, and of
course trying to sneak a peek through my blindfold to hit the piñata. And
that’s when it hit me, what better way to celebrate the 20th anniversary of
the film festival than with a camera piñata! As I approached Los Angeles
I searched for custom piñata makers and found one called Amazing Piñatas
Inc.. I stopped by to show them my idea and see if they could pull it off
in time. The contest deadline was fast approaching but they were able to
turn it around with just enough time for me to photograph it and design the
poster.

*About the designer: *
Juan Luis Garcia is a creative from Southern California specializing in
photography and graphic design. He works with clients in cultural,
non-profit, and commercial fields. His debut photo exhibition and
self-published book, “Cuba Y Cubans”, garnered international acclaim and
was awarded Blurb’s Book of the Month. He is currently working on his
second book titled “Face value: Mirror Portraits” where he is photographing
500 people looking at themselves through a
two-way mirror. He lives in Los Angeles with his wife and neighbors and
is available for freelance work.
www.juanluisgarcia.com


The San Diego Latino Film Festival will celebrate its 20th Anniversary
Edition in March 7-17, 2013. SDLFF is a prestigious and internationally
recognized festival that celebrates films and videos by Latinos and/or
about the Latino experience, screening over 160 works from across Latin
America and throughout the United States.

INFO: 619-230-1938 x 101, ethan@mediaartscenter.org


Celebrity Guest
celebrities birthdays
Image by I am the Jeff
Yes Godzilla was at my birthday party.

Banner