Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Celebrities images

Large Rectangle

Check out these celebrities images:



Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre
celebrities
Image by Steve Rhodes

I was going to just take a few photos, but as I was about to leave an armed security guard rode up to me on a bike and asked why I was taking photos.

I took a photo of him

www.flickr.com/photos/ari/8314983301/

and he asked me not to. I told him he had come up to me on a public sidewalk, so I had every right to photograph him. I also pointed out the church has often photographed and spied on people.

He hung out the entire time I was there and gave me a copy of the Way to Happiness (standard not Celebrity edition though I got one of those at a cafe across the street).

www.newyorker.com/reporting/2008/01/14/080114fa_fact_good...

Banner