Leaderboard
728x15

Born on May 28: Ian Fleming, Creator of James Bond

Large Rectangle

A few nice famous celebrities images I found:


Born on May 28: Ian Fleming, Creator of James Bond
famous celebrities
Image by CassAnaya
All art produced by the BirthdayBlog with @CassAnaya and TyAnaya is Attribution-NonCommercial Creative Commons. Click to watch this episode: Chop off your head!


Famous
famous celebrities
Image by inf3ktion
[62/365]

"I'm never going to be famous. My name will never be writ large on the roster of Those Who Do Things. I don't do any thing. Not one single thing. I used to bite my nails, but I don't even do that any more."
-- Dorothy Parker

This was taken with my 50mm F1.8. I totally love this lens of mine. It totally saved me on alot of events! This nifty-fifty is truly one special glass!! :D

Banner