Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Pictures Of Celebrities photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool pictures of celebrities images:


Hollywood Blvd mural Debbie Reynolds
pictures of celebrities
Image by DominusVobiscum
Debbie Reynolds black & white mural, pictured as a young 1950s star - painted on metal drop down security wall for store front, along walk of fame area


Kareem
pictures of celebrities
Image by thejcgerm
I was walking from Carnegie Hall (the reddish-looking building on the right) towards Columbus Circle, and I was like, "God, this tall Indian guy walking in front of me sure is taking his sweet time..."

I turn around to check him out as he stops to cross the street: it was none other than Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. I was so flabbergasted I could only manage this glare-filled picture.


Drink Package Greatest Hits
pictures of celebrities
Image by Plonq
I had many plans on this cruise that fell by the wayside. One of my plans was to document every drink I ordered in pictures. The sad truth is that the memory stick in my camera can only hold so many pictures, so I had to limit myself. Here are some highlights from the boozy journey though.

Banner