Leaderboard
728x15

Cool List Of Celebrities images

Large Rectangle

A few nice list of celebrities images I found:



LasVegasJuly2010-20
list of celebrities
Image by Nathan Marciniak
Peter Lik's gallery is an ENVY FACTORY! You aren't allowed to shoot inside, but I can tell you without reservation that these are the highest quality COLOR photographic prints I have EVER SEEN. I could make some criticisms about overly saturated postcard shots, but I won't because the guy just produces knockout images of the highest technical quality.

Then, if that wasn't humbling enough, the guy himself is this big hunky rockstar-like dude with big muscles and an Australian accent. Oh, and the gallery itself is completely gorgeous with woody high zoot furniture. And did I mention the giant beautiful frames? It's no wonder the dude can pull in my yearly salary with one or two prints and why there's a list of celebrities who own his stuff. Once you see them in person you can't really argue, the guy has got the goods.

What I can't believe is that this shit is shot with medium format Fuji Velvia. Damn. This is the process of making prints with every quality slider cranked to the max. These prints are the only reflected-light prints I have ever seen which truly recreate the punch and saturation you see when viewing a transparency on a light table with a loupe. You know those insane RGB colors way out on the ends of the chart? These prints have those! They aren't knocked down to CMYK-ish dullness.

This is the sort of gallery which makes one want to smash their own camera and find a new hobby, which is of course a ridiculous view, but hard to avoid. Like I said, "envy factory!"

Banner