Leaderboard
728x15

Taylor? Is that you? How you doin' girl??

Large Rectangle

Some cool famous celebrities images:


Taylor? Is that you? How you doin' girl??
famous celebrities
Image by bochalla
Oh, I hope Taylor won't kill me for posting this photo here. At least I blurred out her phone number, right?

Anyway, here's the story: I'm a writer and get to interview lots of interesting and not-so-interesting people as part of my job. Usually I call the person or they call me. If the person's famous, though, it usually starts with a call from a PR person, who then has to hunt down the celebrity for 10 minutes before getting him/her on the phone.

So, when the phone rang and the name "Taylor Dayne" popped up (we have caller ID), I nearly crapped myself. I answered with a nervous, "Hello?" Taylor's response: "Bryan! It's Taylor Dayne!"

Of course I nearly fainted. I kept it cool, though, and explained that I'm used to some PR person calling first and then connecting me to the person I'm interviewing. Taylor's response: "Well, I'm at home and she's not here. So that ain't happenin'!" (followed by a very hearty laugh).

What a great, down-to-earth lady!



Charlie Chaplin
famous celebrities
Image by olebrat

Banner