Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Pictures Of Celebrities images

Large Rectangle

Some cool pictures of celebrities images:



Bruce McCulloch
pictures of celebrities
Image by Mirka23
At the afterparty of a comedy show called "Clash of the Titans" in Los Angeles 2002. The show had performances by The Kids in the Hall, Janeane Garofalo, Triumph the insult comic dog, and Mr. Show. This encompasses most of my favorite comedians of all time. And then I got to go to the afterparty and meet them!

They all seemed to find it really surprising that I came from New York to see the show. Mark McKinney said, "I hope it was worth it" and when I told him it was because these were most of my favorite comedians, he said something about how it's a good thing that a bomb didn't go off. Um, ok.

Sadly, I didn't get a picture with Mark, Scott Thompson, or Kevin McDonald, but here's a picture of me with Dave Foley.

Banner