Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Pictures Of Celebrities images

Large Rectangle

Some cool pictures of celebrities images:


Christopher Meloni
pictures of celebrities
Image by Mirka23
When I left the office at the end of the day, I couldn't help but walk into the middle of a shoot for Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. A bunch of people were setting up, and Chris Meloni was just wandering around. He posed for some pictures and signed some things for people. One of his colleagues took this picture, and Chris was instructing him how to do it because the guy accidentally turned the camera off instead of pressing the shutter. I'm guessing he's been photographed a lot!

I was invited to add this photo to Chris Meloni's wikipedia page.


I'm your moon, you're my moon
pictures of celebrities
Image by _Madolan_
Jonathan Coulton took this picture, which is of me and Jonathan Coulton. Excuse bleariness; it was a very dark and very loud place suddenly molested by the camera flash. And we were drinkin'.

Banner