Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Celebrities photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these celebrities images:


Kevin Sorbo
celebrities
Image by dbarronoss
Well, Michael took me off to ComicPalooza downtown, and I had a good time. Was nice hearing celebrities talk. I even got to shake Kevin's hand and talk a brief moment with him (I also have his autograph).
You may remember him from Hercules and Kull the Conqueror (among other things he's acted in). I daresay he's one of my heroes...and seems like a down to earth person also.
Must apologize for the zoom'd cam phone and thus poor quality...but I wanted to share my excitement.


DSC04209
celebrities
Image by Urban Mixer
"Chill at the LEOS" Celebrity Fashion Show at Westin Bayshore


Roatan - Equinox at Pier
celebrities
Image by roger4336
Celebrity Equinox at the pier in Coxen Hole, Roatan island, Honduras. The ship towers over the shops at the pier - and over the rest of the town as well.

Banner