Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Celebrity Names images

Large Rectangle

Check out these celebrity names images:


Green Bee Eater
celebrity names
Image by { pranav }
Shot with Tamron 28-300mm lens on Sony A200.

I should have shot it @ ISO 800 and +2 EV? I did not have enough time to change the settings on camera. May be I should improve my reflexes. Another mistake is I did not shoot it in RAW :(

Thanks to $ udhakar for the name of the bird.


Restaurant Banners from Toronto Taste 2008
celebrity names
Image by LexnGer
It's almost time for this year's Toronto Taste. Toronto Taste is a fund raiser for Second Harvest where chefs from across Toronto come together to donate their time and their food to help raise money to feed the hungry in Toronto.

It's an amazing day of food, celebrity chefs, drink and doing good.

This year Toronto Taste is moving back downtown and will be held in Yorkville.

Raffle tickets are being sold and the early bird prize is 2 tickets to Toronto Taste.

Banner