Leaderboard
728x15

Oh, what a knight!

Large Rectangle

A few nice celebrity names images I found:


Oh, what a knight!
celebrity names
Image by gailf548
Artwork on the Celebrity Constellation. The works in the glass cases are on the stairway landings.

OK, it's not the Met or MoMA, but some of the pieces are interesting and/or fun! I was too lazy to take photos of the placques naming the artists, so I apologize for not giving credit!


Really! And then what did the caterpillar say?
celebrity names
Image by gailf548
Artwork on the Celebrity Constellation. The works in the glass cases are on the stairway landings.

OK, it's not the Met or MoMA, but some of the pieces are interesting and/or fun! I was too lazy to take photos of the placques naming the artists, so I apologize for not giving credit!

Banner