Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Celebrity Styles photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice celebrity styles images I found:



My Posse
celebrity styles
Image by Extra Medium
I always roll 8 deep when I head to the fun island of Odaiba in Tokyo.

This group of school girls were visiting the Snoopy museum or at least this building with a HUGE snoopy in front of it, and they were trying to get a photo of all of them in it. Naturally, I offered to take their photo. Afterwards, one of them offered to take a photo of me with them in the photo, and my natural instincts came out and I flashed that peace sign they all do for some reason.

UPDATE from Wikipedia for "V-sign"

During the 1972 Winter Olympics in Sapporo, figure skater Janet Lynn stumbled into Japanese pop culture when she fell during a free-skate period—but continued to smile even as she sat on the ice. Though she placed only 3rd in the actual competition, her cheerful diligence and indefatigability resonated with many Japanese viewers, making her an overnight celebrity in Japan. Afterwards, Lynn (a peace activist) was repeatedly seen flashing the V sign in the Japanese media. Though the V sign was known of in Japan prior to Lynn's use of it there (from the post-WWII Allied occupation of Japan), she is credited by some Japanese for having popularized its use in amateur photographs

Banner