Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Celebrity Names photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice celebrity names images I found:


Brownie Tower, Sugar Spun Scene
celebrity names
Image by Renée S. Suen
I think one can imagine the childlike glee of all the attendees who stayed for the aptly named "Sweet Dreams" after party. Thankfully I was carrying my P&S - so I captured the "sweet" scene partway into the carnage. There's nothing like a room full of well dressed (and heeled) people feasting on sugar laden treats and downing copious amounts of liquor.

I think this brownie tower was still left intact by the end of the evening.


Who's that girl?
celebrity names
Image by miskan
Anyone know who the girl in the cap is? Photographers were like swarming around her. I think she arrived on a flight from Dubai.

Banner